Complementary, Alternative Methods And Supplementary Medicine
This volume contains an accessible, yet critical, discussion of the most complementary-alternative treatments based on medical evidence.Providing readers at any level an introduction to alternative and supplementary medicines, the book is a simplified, complete text including management and medical information. It is arranged in a direct manual style, with select information explaining some of the most important concepts of complementary and alternative medicine and circulation sciences.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781786345660
- ISBN: 1786345668
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1