Companion Reader On Violence Against Women
Designed to advance knowledge about violence against women and to serve as an inspiration to those studying or working in the field, this companion reader's 20 original articles focus first on theoretical and methodological issues, then on types of violence against women, and finally on prevention and direct intervention. Readers will find a wide range of articles that draw attention to the global dimensions of violence against women and the importance of taking into account political, economic, and cultural differences across diverse groups of people. While the book's articles are designed as companion pieces to the chapters in the Second Edition of the Sourcebook, this reader may also be used as a stand-alone text by those researching specific topics, such as diversity issues, conducting trainings, or teaching advanced courses, such as international social work.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781412996495
- ISBN: 141299649X
- Publication Year: 2011