Commercial Law 2017: Selected Statutes
This compilation of statutes collects the major enactments governing commercial law. It includes the Official Text and Comments of the Uniform Commercial Code. Other materials include the Bankruptcy Code (other than stockbroker liquidation provisions), selected provisions of the Internal Revenue Code, the Check 21 Act, and the Consumer Credit Protection Act. Although this compilation is designed to accompany Warren and Walt's Commercial Law and its two component volumes, as well as Walt's Sales Law, these materials are likely to be referenced by any commercial law textbook. The materials therefore are suitable for use as a statutory supplement to accompany other casebooks in the areas of domestic and international sales, secured transactions, and payment systems.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Foundation Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781634607179
- ISBN: 1634607171
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: New