Come Tear Me Down
Cat is young, vibrant, and strong. At least that's what she has come to believe. But one man in the small town of Dupont has decided to test her strength. Night after night, Cat watches from the safety of her couch as an unknown suspect quietly tries to gain entrance into her home. Confident someone is merely playing a game with her, she ignores her friends worries and her landlord's warnings. However, after a difficult day at work, Cat lets her guard down. In a moment of anger and despair, she blindly changes everything. As her world crumbles at her feet will she be able to piece herself together? Or will she be forced to open herself up to accept the help one man is openly offering?Come Tear Me Down is a story of one woman's path to healing as she wanders through the aftermath of a personal disaster. Will she be able to fix herself? Or must she enlist the help of others to ultimately reclaim her identity?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500442255
- ISBN: 1500442259
- Publication Year: 2014