The # 1 New York Times bestselling author of The Obsession returns with a stunning tale of how blood ties can save us--or destroy us...The Bodine ranch and resort in western Montana is a family business, and Bodine Longbow does all she can to keep things running, with the help of her siblings and staff and the new hire, Callen Skinner.But not far away, an aunt Bo has never met lives in her own twisted version of a family, one no one knows about, one she never chose. Years ago, Alice was a rebellious eighteen-year-old who ran off looking for adventure. Now she cowers in fear, rarely seeing the sunlight, her mind shattered by a man who views her--and her offspring--as his rightful property. The Longbows don't talk about Alice anymore. Many quietly presume that she is long dead. Then a young bartender leaves the resort late one night, and Bo and Cal discover her battered body in the snow. It's the first sign that danger lurks in the mountains that surround them. But the greatest shock comes when Alice returns--and the threat that follows in her wake will test the bonds that hold Bo to this place and these people, and thrust her into a darkness she could never have imagined...
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Springhurst
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: St Martins Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781250123091
- ISBN: 1250123097
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint