Come Into His Fullness: Becoming A Whole Brain Believer Coming Into The Fullness Of A Relationship With A Whole Brain God
I believe God is a whole-brain God. He intends for you to be a whole-brain believer. His desire is for you to surrender your entire brain to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Most of us have powerful beliefs that, left unaddressed and ignored, prevent us from attaining the goal of becoming whole-brain believers. We are loyal to our belief systems and don't even consciously register that we have one. Many of our beliefs interfere with our ability to fully embrace an essential truth about God. His primary expectation is for each one of us to enter into a loving relationship with Him. When He created you, He fell in love with you. His love for you is more intense than you are capable of imagining. And He desires that you choose to love Him back.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781449772000
- ISBN: 1449772005
- Publication Year: 2012