Combined Survey Sampling Inference: Weighing Basu's Elephants
Sampling is a fundamental part of the science of statistics. This comprehensive book presents the theory and practice of sampling - it is practically based and includes questions, answers. It explains what can be achieved without resorting to complicated procedures and heavy mathematics with a focus on sample surveying. Discussion and explanation of other sampling techniques is also included.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780340692295
- ISBN: 0340692294
- Publication Year: 2002