Colloquial Russian 2: The Next Step In Language Learning
Colloquial Russian 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills. Structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Russian, Colloquial Russian 2 has been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of Russian grammar, vocabulary, intercultural communication skills, and understanding of contemporary Russian society. New to this edition: revision material to help consolidate and build up learners' basics; a wide range of authentic and up-to-date reading materials, including blogs, forums, surveys, opinion pieces, and commentaries; exercises based on role plays, group activities, and debating techniques, aimed at developing oral communication and expanding vocabulary range of learners; and new audio material including authentic and up-to-date audio excerpts. Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from ... Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138098015
- ISBN: 1138098019
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2 PAP/PSC