Collaborative Recommendations: Algorithms, Practical Challenges And Applications
Recommender systems are very popular nowadays, as both an academic research field and services provided by numerous companies for e-commerce, multimedia and Web content. Collaborative-based methods have been the focus of recommender systems research for more than two decades.The unique feature of the compendium is the technical details of collaborative recommenders. The book chapters include algorithm implementations, elaborate on practical issues faced when deploying these algorithms in large-scale systems, describe various optimizations and decisions made, and list parameters of the algorithms.This must-have title is a useful reference materials for researchers, IT professionals and those keen to incorporate recommendation technologies into their systems and services.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789813275348
- ISBN: 9813275340
- Publication Year: 2019