Cohomology Of Groups
Aimed at second year graduate students, this text introduces them to cohomology theory (involving a rich interplay between algebra and topology) with a minimum of prerequisites. No homological algebra is assumed beyond what is normally learned in a first course in algebraic topology, and the basics of the subject, as well as exercises, are given prior to discussion of more specialized topics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9780387906881
- ISBN: 0387906886
- Publication Year: 1982