Codification Of Statements On Auditing Standards: Numbers 122 To 133, January 2018
This edition delivers the current Statements on Auditing Standards (SASs) and related interpretations in a codified format, giving auditors the most up-to-date information they need to conduct successful audits and provide high-quality services to their clients. This authoritative guidance, issued directly from the AICPA, is essential to fully understand the requirements associated with an audit. This edition includes the following new standard: SAS No. 133, Auditor Involvement With Exempt Offering Documents This codification is fully indexed and arranged by subject. The codified standards and related interpretations are vital to practitioners performing audits.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781945498947
- ISBN: 1945498943
- Publication Year: 2018