Coastal Guest Book: Featuring Beautiful Coastal Illustrations
The cheerful, sea-themed illustrations of this Guest Book Coastal Edition will inspire your guests to preserve their memories on its delicately lined pages. It's a day to remember! Visitors and guests will be eager to leave their signatures and notes in this beautifully illustrated book. With ''Guests'' lettered on the front cover, the inside of this keepsake book offers generous space for guests' names, well wishes, mailing addresses, and email addresses. Ninety-six pages provide plenty of space for your guests' entries. Crisp, lightly lined pages offer ample space for each guest's name and address, as well as brief comments, messages, or memories. A ribbon bookmark keeps your place. The book's binding lies flat for ease of use. This guest book is perfect for any special purpose or event, including: bed and breakfasts, guest cottages, Airbnbs, birthday parties, bar mitzvahs, weddings, anniversaries, and any other of life's celebrations!
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rock Point Gift & Stationary
- ISBN-13: 9781631065910
- ISBN: 1631065912
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: GJR