Cmos Multichannel Single Chip Receivers For Multi Gigabit Optical Data Communications
In the world of optical data communications this book will be an absolute must-read. It focuses on optical communications for short and very short distance applications and discusses the monolithic integration of optical receivers with processing elements in standard CMOS technologies. What's more, it provides the reader with the necessary background knowledge to fully understand the trade-offs in short-distance communication receiver design and presents the key issues to be addressed in the development of such receivers in CMOS technologies. Moreover, novel design approaches are presented.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9781402059117
- ISBN: 1402059116
- Publication Year: 2007