Climbing The Mountain Within
Climbing the Mountain Within is a true story of one man s struggle to conquer a terrible habit. A habit that controlled him from childhood to adulthood. This is a story of success. It s a plan that you can use if you just have the desire to quit. It s a simple plan that does not need hypnosis, a doctor; or expensive pills enabling you to quit. In fact, it may not help you. But if you will try it and realize that you have an addiction and not just a habit then maybe, just maybe, this can help you. After all, it helped me and I m sure it can help you. I am the man that struggled and won. "
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781448933280
- ISBN: 1448933285
- Publication Year: 2010