Your guide to a higher score on the DAT Why CliffsTestPrep Guides?Go with the name you know and trustGet the information you need--fast!Written by test-prep specialistsAbout the contents:Part I: Introduction* Overview of the DAT and scoring guidelines* Test-taking tips and strategiesPart II: Subject Reviews* Covers four areas tested on the DAT: Natural Sciences (Biology and Chemistry), Perceptual Ability, Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Reasoning* Includes question/answer format and answer explanationsPart III: DAT Practice Tests* Contains four parts like the DAT* Consists of multiple-choice questions followed by answers and explanationsCD-ROM with All Questions in the Book, Including 3 Practice Tests, Answers, and Detailed Explanations* Test mode allows immediate feedback on a question-by-question basis* Provides experience answering questions electronicallyTest-Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes?An American BookWorks Corporation ProjectContributors: Tracy Howard, PhD; Sasheena A. Kurfman; Dai Chinh Phan, DDS, MS, BSAE; Walter Voland, PhD; Mark Weinfield, MAMore than Notes!CliffsAP? CliffsComplete? CliffsQuickReview? CliffsTestPrep? CliffsStudySolver
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471785934
- ISBN: 0471785938
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: PAP/CDR