Clean Water Act, 25th Anniversary
This 25th Anniversary Edition of the Clean Water Act is a must-have user's guide. Includes the Federal Water Pollution Control Act of 1972 as codified at Title 33 of the U.S. Code and a foreword by William K. Reilly, former U.S. EPA Administrator. Also contains a historical perspective on the changes, successes and challenges of the Clean Water Act in the past 25 years and a brand new section on key CWA program areas. 445 pages. Soft cover.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Water Environment Federation
- ISBN-13: 9781572782655
- ISBN: 157278265X
- Publication Year: 1997