Clean Eating, Dirty Sex: Sensual Superfoods And Aphrodisiac Practices For Ultimate Sexual Health And Connection
Featuring humorous and heartfelt stories and science-based advice from more than 50 health experts, a hands-on cookbook, health guide and memoir follows the author?s journey from dirty to clean eating and her struggles on the path to a healthy relationship with sex and herself. 10,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781510729988
- ISBN: 1510729984
- Publication Year: 2019