Classic Interior Design: Using Period Finishes In Today's Home
Incorporating the best in English and America's decorating styles from the past four centuries, a companion volume to Classic Design Styles identifies the varied architectural details of seven distinct historical eras, including carved stone fireplaces, columns, windows, wall finishes, curtains, and more. 12,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Hulen
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780847825585
- ISBN: 0847825582
- Publication Year: 2003