Classic Albums Elvis Presley: Elvis Presley
In 1956, Elvis Presley went from being a cult hero with a few regional hit singles in the deep South to becoming the most talked about performer of the decade, kicking down the door for the rock 'n' roll revolution in the process. Classic Albums: Elvis Presley is a documentary which looks back at the recording of Presley's first album for RCA Victor, as he cut such classic sides as "Heartbreak Hotel", "Blue Suede Shoes", and "Shake, Rattle and Roll". Classic Albums: Elvis Presley features interviews with Sam Phillips, who discovered Elvis and recorded his first singles for Sun Records; Dixie Locke, who was Presley's girlfriend at the time; biographer Peter Guralnick; historian Ernst Jergensen, and musicians Keith Richards and B.B. King. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Olathe
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Geneon Entertainment
- UPC: 801213900794
- Region: Region 1