Christmas Classics Collection
Tilly and her grandmother arrive in Ireland where Tilly hopes that the assistance of the Earl of Shannon will get her work published; after feeling neglected by her husband before Christmas, Mrs. Claus decides to take the reindeer and sleigh out for a drive and ends up stranded in Manhattan in the early 1900s; set in 1930, eight-year-old Buddy must spend Christmas in New Orleans with his estranged, con-artist father; an oil company blasting for oil in the Arctic comes pretty close to Santa's home and workshop at the North Pole; after eleven years of grieving for their son who died in the Persian Gulf War, a family is visited by a young stranger, the same age their son would have been, who helps turn their lives around; a young family moves in to the house of a wealthy widow and together they discover the greatest gift of Christmas and learn what Christmas is really all about.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gaiam International
- UPC: 883476093871
- Region: Region [unknown]