Chris Plata: From Fields To Stage / Del Campo Al Escenario
"This biography for young readers looks at the life of Cris Plata, a Mexican American migrant farmworker from south Texas who spent parts of his childhood and adolescence in Wisconsin working in different forms of agricultural production throughout the 1960s and '70s. Today he is a musician in the Madison area. Plata's story demonstrates the important role that Mexican American migrant farmworkers have played in Wisconsin's recent past"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Paradise Valley
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wisconsin Historical Society
- ISBN-13: 9780870206382
- ISBN: 0870206389
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: Bilingual