Chinese Fdi In The Eu And The Us: Simple Rules For Turbulent Times
This book examines the evolving economic relationship between China and the West, in particular investment regimes and climates. How do their economic models differ, how do they interact, and what does it mean for growth and economic freedom? In recent years, the amount of Chinese FDI in Europe and the US has soared. Although European and American FDI in China is still significantly higher, the discussion about fair regulations for investors in both countries is subject of expanding debate. All this takes place in the middle of the negotiation of a new investment treaty with the European Union and prospects of a trade war between the US and China. This book gives Academics, Practitioners and Politicians "simple rules" for navigating these challenges with an eye to maximizing value and minimizing risk.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9789811360701
- ISBN: 9811360707
- Publication Year: 2019