China: An Economics Research Study Series Trading With The Dragon
This volume contains eight papers that examine how trade and commerce are carried out in China. Areas of study include: the role of Taiwanese investment in Mainland China and how the impacts are felt in the various emerging markets; an in-depth look at the effectiveness of China's trade policies; the industrial impacts of China's entry into the World Trade Organization. The book analyzes whether or not China's role in causing global deflation is valid; and it analyzes the different sectors in China where foreign direct investment is predominant and how it relates to her strategic industrial growth. On a regional scale, the text compares and contrasts the economic growth between China and Southeast Asia in the globalized world; the direction and approach of how East Asian countriesJapan, China, South Koreacooperates in trade with ASEAN; and finally, a case study of China's detergent industry to illustrate the myriad behavioral changes in that competitive and liberalized market.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Intl
- ISBN-13: 9789812103840
- ISBN: 9812103848
- Publication Year: 2005