Checklist: Damages In Personal Injury Cases
The damage portion of a personal injury claim is the heart of the tort case and determines whether or not the claim is worth pursuing. The attorney must be able to determine accurately the level of damages the injured plaintiff can expect to recover for his or her injuries. The checklist format of this book provides a quick and thorough reference for an attorney to use when evaluating a client's personal injury case. The attorney can ensure that he or she has met the obligation owed to the client to identify and calculate properly those damages recoverable and make sure that the damages are pleaded properly and that the evidence necessary to prove the claim is gathered. This checklist allows the attorney to determine the appropriate basis for the damage claim and what evidence and testimony will be needed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lawyers & Judges Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780913875377
- ISBN: 0913875376
- Publication Year: 2000
- Edition: SPI