The plague destroyed families. Dead bodies line the streets. Now immunity has started to develop, and whoever is immune develops a mark on their neck. There are many different marks, and people with the same mark join together in camps in order to survive. Enya and her brother Griffin, whose parents died from the plague, are both immune. Enya has no desire to join a camp and is fine to live with her brother. But when Griffin goes out to get food one day, he doesn't return. Enya's only way to surive is to join a camp. There's only one problem: she doesn't have a mark. When a nice stranger named Xavier decides to help her, he realizes she's more work than he thought, but he tries to stay by her side. Enya has trouble finding a camp, but eventually she finds one. She treats them like a family, even though her family is dead. At least, she's pretty sure they are. When Enya is forced to choose between love and blood, between loyalty and betrayal, will she make the right decision, or will everything burn to the ground?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781511984812
- ISBN: 1511984813
- Publication Year: 2015