Honky Tonk: Charlie Gillett's Radio Picks
This fun set collects 25 tracks featured by Charlie Gillett on Honky Tonk, his influential show broadcast by Radio London, and the selections are wonderfully varied, mixing in sides like Joe South's "Games People Play," J.J. Cale's "Call Me the Breeze," Rosco Gordon's "No More Doggin'," Bill Doggett's "Honky Tonk" (the show's signature song), and a rare demo version of Dire Straits' "Sultans of Swing." ~ Steve Leggett, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Ace (Label)
- UPC: 029667038126