Challenges Faced By Technical And Scientific Support Organizations Tsos In Enhancing Nuclear Safety And Security
This publication is the proceedings of an international conference with a primary objective to examine Technical and Scientific Support Organizations (TSOs) and their role in the light of the Fukushima Daiichi accident. Through the presentations and discussions, the conference participants assessed the effectiveness of TSOs and explored ways to improve capabilities and strengthen cooperation among TSOs. Other topics addressed included the challenges faced by TSOs when interacting with regulatory bodies, the industry and the public; and the role of TSOs in terms of emergency preparedness and response. The outcome of the conference is summarized in nine recommendations, which include the crucial role of international cooperation and networking among TSOs, as it contributes to increasing experience feedback and provides the information base needed to tackle new
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Atomic Energy Agency
- ISBN-13: 9789201081186
- ISBN: 9201081189
- Publication Year: 2019