Challenge Management: What Managers Can Learn From The Top Athlete
As both an Olympic gold medalist and two-time world heavyweight champion, boxer Wladimir Klitschko stands apart from most athletes. But he also stands apart another way: in the attention he paid to his professional career outside the ring. Klitschko founded his own promotions and management groups during his fighting days, as well as an advanced certification program at a Swiss university to teach the basics of professional self-management. Challenge Management brings Klitschko's insights to readers, revealing his methods and personal philosophies for tackling challenges in the arenas of business and finance. Challenge Management also provides readers with practical examples and personal anecdotes from a variety of sports managers, entrepreneurs, and friends of the author, including Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Campus Verlag Gmbh
- ISBN-13: 9783593509051
- ISBN: 3593509059
- Publication Year: 2018