Chalice Of The Mystic Rose
Centuries ago in what is now called Ireland, lived a Druid mystic named Beitha. This sequel to Beitha's Sound, Chalice of the Mystic Rose, chronicles the lives of Beitha, a sound healer and Druid, and her friend Jenny who is a Christian. Beitha's mother has been killed by the Zealots who are determined to destroy the power of women and the Goddess. These same Zealots are now after Beitha, who they believe carries powerful knowledge. As this story begins, Beitha is healing from a serious wound inflicted by the Zealots. Jenny has taken her to the most powerful healer in the land. When she and Jenny are forced to part ways, Jenny heads to Father Padraig's monastery, where she pursues her unique gifts. During her travels, Beitha encounters a new friend, Deirdru. Both are guided to the sacred land of Glastonbury. There Beitha learns the ancient secrets of the chalice of the mystic rose. Along the way these young women are beset with profound challenges. Their playful comraderie, courage and skills, along with help from various human, animal and fairy guides, leads them to their ultimate destinies.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Archway
- ISBN-13: 9781480839816
- ISBN: 1480839817
- Publication Year: 2017