Central Nervous System Cancer Rehabilitation
Offering a well-rounded overview of CNS cancers and best practices for rehabilitation of the cancer patient, Spinal and Brain Cancer Rehabilitation provides succinct, easy-to-digest coverage for practicing and trainee physiatrists, as well as physical and occupational therapists. This concise resource by Dr. Adrian Cristian begins with an introduction to CNS cancers and progresses to rehabilitation practice, associated symptom management, and palliative care.Covers commonly used medical, surgical, and radiation treatments; the continuum of rehabilitative care; safety considerations; cancer fatigue; depression and anxiety; cognitive impairment; and much more. Discusses pediatric cancer rehabilitation, cancer pain management, palliative care, and associated symptoms and conditions. Consolidates today's available information on this timely topic into one convenient resource.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323548298
- ISBN: 0323548296
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1