Catheter Based Valve And Aortic Surgery
This text provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of catheter based approaches to valve and aortic diseases. The scope encompasses involve all the current and upcoming transcatheter aortic valve technologies as well as mitral, pulmonary and tricuspid valve technologies. Aortic diseases including transcatheter repair of descending aneurysms are included and the upcoming technologies designed to repair aortic dissections, traumatic injury, and ascending arch stent repair are highlighted.Catheter Based Valve and Aortic Surgery will be a useful tool for cardiac and vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, general cardiologists, and clinicians and researchers with an interest in these exciting new developments in structural heart and vascular diseases.?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9781493934300
- ISBN: 1493934309
- Publication Year: 2016