Catechesis And Mystagogy: Infant Baptism
by Covino, Paul (Edt)/ Dooley, Catherine/ Fagarason, Angie/ Fitzgerald, Timothy/ Gaupin, Linda/ Moudry, James/ Musemeci, James/ Osterholt, Jane Marie/ Philippart, David/ Vaillancourt, Patricia Hawkins/ Roth, Mary Alice/ Tumpich, Deanne
Liturgy and catechesis should happen together. We've brought together liturgists, catechists, pastoral ministers and academic experts to address how a parish might pastorally care for families who are bringing their children to the church for baptism. These essays discuss pre-education, training for catechists, timing of the rites, and the homily.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Liturgy Training Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781568541082
- ISBN: 1568541082
- Publication Year: 1996