Case Studies For Corporate Finance: From A (Anheuser) To Z (Zyps)
Case Studies for Corporate Finance: From A (Anheuser) to Z (Zyps) provides a distinctive collection of 51 real business cases dealing with corporate finance issues over the period of 1985 2014. Written by Harold Bierman, world-renowned author in the field of corporate finance, the book spans over different areas of finance which range from capital structures to leveraged buy-outs to restructuring. While the primary focus of the case studies is the economy of the United States, other parts of the world are also represented. Notable to this comprehensive case studies book are questions to which unique solutions are offered in the latter section of the book, all of which aim to provide the reader with simulated experience of real business situations involving corporate financial decision-making. Case studies covered include that of Time Warner (1989 1991), The Walt Disney Company (1995), Exxon Mobil (1998), Mitsubishi's Zero Coupon Convertible Bond (2000), and Apple (2014).
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789814667012
- ISBN: 9814667013
- Publication Year: 2017