Carnegie Libraries: Their History And Impact On American Public Library Development
by Bobinski, George Sylvan (1969)
Description: Former library book. The first page has a date stamp page and a Carnegie Public Library manilla library pocket glued on. The book has a library stamp on the title page, the fore-edge, and on the top-edge. There are identification numbers written on the spine and some minor pencil marks throughout the book. The top and bottom of the spine have some minor shelf wear. . Published by Amer Library Assn 1969 Good Condition. In our Wichita store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1969
- Listing Date: 04/18/2019
- Sold By: HPB Wichita
- Ships From: KS, United States
- Available Quantity: 1