Carl Faberge: Goldsmith To The Tsar (Nationalmuseum's Exhibition Catalogue) Tsarems Guldsmed
by Peter Carl Faberge (1997)
Description: Exhibition Catalogue from the Faberge workshops in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Beautiful glossy color and black and white photographs throughout. Text in Swedish and Russian. Published by Nationalmuseum 1997 Fine Condition. In our U City store. Spine notes: Glossy black cover with photograph of Faberge works. slight wear at edges End papers: End papers bright vivid gold yellow Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1997
- Listing Date: 11/03/2016
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A