Caring For The Vulnerable: Perspectives In Nursing Theory, Practice And Research
Caring for the Vulnerable Perspectives in Nursing Theory, Practice, and Research, Fourth Edition explores vulnerability from the perspective of individuals, groups, communities, and populations and specifically addresses how vulnerability affects the field of nursing and its care givers. The Fourth Edition focuses on how to work vulnerable populations, provides an overview of treatments and issues as well as presents a basic structure for caring for the vulnerable with the ultimate goal of providing culturally competent care. * Content specific to practicing DNPs * Coverage of integrating military personnel into the general population * Discusses human trafficking, health disparities and complementary medicine
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781284066272
- ISBN: 1284066274
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 4 PAP/PSC