Caring For The Vulnerable: Perspectives In Nursing Theory, Practice, And Research
Within an expanding field of study in both undergraduate and graduate nursing curricula, Caring for the Vulnerable explores vulnerability from the perspective of individuals, groups, communities and populations, and addresses the implication of that vulnerability for nurses, nursing, and nursing care.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780763751098
- ISBN: 076375109X
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 2