Caring For Our Children: National Health And Safety Performance Standards, Guidelines For Early Care And Education Programs
The fourth edition contains guidelines on the development and evaluation of the health and safety of children in early care and education settings. This guide features 10 chapters of more than 650 standards and dozens of appendixes with valuable supplemental information, forms, and tools. KEY FEATURES: More than 100 updated standards and appendixes Updated appendixes, including Signs and Symptoms Chart, Recommended Immunization Schedule, and Recommendations for Preventive Pediatric Health Care Completely revised and updated topics on environmental health, infectious diseases, and nutrition TOPICS INCLUDE: Staffing Program activities for healthy development Health promotion and protection Nutrition and food service Facilities, supplies, equipment, and environmental health Play areas and playgrounds, and transportation Infectious diseases Children with special health care needs and disabilities Administration Licensing and community action And more
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Academy of Pediatrics
- ISBN-13: 9781610022972
- ISBN: 1610022971
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 4