Card Tricks: The Royal Road To Card Magic
If you practice any sort of magic--or plan on giving it a try--you probably know that for most people, card tricks are often the starting point. If you have a deck of cards readily available, as many common households do, the only things required to wow an audience are a little sleight of hand and a magician's secrets. In spite of the timeless credo "good magicians never reveal their secrets," renowned magicians Jean Hugard and Frederick Braue generously divulged theirs in Card Tricks: The Royal Road to Card Magic. Published originally in the 1940s, this classic guide contains more than one hundred spectacular tricks allowing anyone to pick up a deck and dazzle an audience--whether their performance is in a theatre, at a party, or even on the street! With more than 120 illustrations to accompany trick instructions and the addition of a new foreword by Steven Cohen, a master of sleight of hand, this edition of Card Tricks is one of the leading authoritative books on card magic.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Racehorse Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781944686277
- ISBN: 1944686274
- Publication Year: 2016