Card Tricks: The Royal Road To Card Magic
If you practice any sort of magic--or plan on giving it a try--you probably know that for most people, card tricks are often the starting point. If you have a deck of cards readily available, as many common households do, the only things required to wow an audience are a little sleight of hand and a magician's secrets. In spite of the timeless credo "good magicians never reveal their secrets," renowned magicians Jean Hugard and Frederick Braue generously divulged theirs in Card Tricks: The Royal Road to Card Magic. Published originally in the 1940s, this classic guide contains more than one hundred spectacular tricks allowing anyone to pick up a deck and dazzle an audience--whether their performance is in a theatre, at a party, or even on the street! With more than 120 illustrations to accompany trick instructions and the addition of a new foreword by Steven Cohen, a master of sleight of hand, this edition of Card Tricks is one of the leading authoritative books on card magic.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Racehorse Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781944686277
- ISBN: 1944686274
- Publication Year: 2016