Candy Transversal Magazine Issue 11 Limited Edition
Description: C?NDY 11 2018
Limited Edition of 1500 Numbered Copies
11 Different Covers
Candy is Luis Venegas completely new, never-done-before kind of fashion magazine. It’s called Candy, as a playful tribute to one of the greatest transvestites ever existed, Candy Darling.
Candy is the first style magazine completely dedicated to celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross-dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations.
The transversal world has looked to fashion magazines for inspiration for decades, but a fashion magazine has never returned the compliment: examining the transversal world in all it’s diversity.
Candy is a magazine for everybody. A space for individual freedom, a publication that pushes people to take on the persona of what they always wanted to be.
The approach of the new magazine to this theme will be similar to the usual feeling of Luis Venegas original magazine Fanzine137, often described by journalists as unconventional, . Published by Luis Venegas 2018 Fine Condition. In our Olathe store. Item Format: Paperback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Date: 2018
- Listing Date: 07/11/2019
- Sold By: HPB Olathe
- Ships From: KS, United States
- Available Quantity: 1