Cambridge Primary Mathematics Challenge
Cambridge Primary Mathematics is a flexible and engaging course written specifically for Cambridge Primary Mathematics Curriculum Stages 1 to 6. The course offers a discussion-led approach with problem-solving integrated throughout. The language is pitched to ESL learners with illustrations to support visual understanding. The Challenge Books provide extension activities for children who need more challenging activities to stretch their skills beyond the required standard for success. They include a full range of carefully levelled activities which help deepen a child's understanding, plus helpful guidance for explaining to the learner, teacher or parent the key mathematical concepts underpinning each exercise.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781316509258
- ISBN: 1316509257
- Publication Year: 2016