Cambridge Plays: The Little Red Hen
The Little Red Hen playscript is a traditional tale that has been retold by popular children's author Gerald Rose. It is one of six playscripts from the Cambridge Reading Range of Genres Strand for children in Key Stage 1/Primary 2 and 3. The Little Red Hen has six characters, and each character is represented by an icon. The order in which the characters are listed on the page reflects the contribution they make. Also available in a guided group reading pack of six with free teacher notes, The Little Red Hen is excellent for practising reading, speaking and listening skills. A Big Book is available for shared reading and to introduce children to the play format. The Little Red Hen playscript is an adaptation of an existing Cambridge Reading storybook which gives children the opportunity to reinforce their reading of the original text.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780521664554
- ISBN: 0521664551
- Publication Year: 2000