Busy Mom's Guide To Prayer: A Guided Prayer Journal
Surely you know someone who is an amazing prayer warrior but finds herself caught in the battle of day-to-day chores...and then winds up feeling like she has short-changed her prayer life because she has been slaying the dragons that cross her path in daily life. She's one of the busiest people you know, who truly cares about the people in her life...and in her children's lives...and in her friends' lives. Lisa Whelchel has now given us (and our prayer warrior friends) a tool that can be used to leverage those rare and treasured moments of free time when we want to pray, but simply don't know where to begin. The Busy Mom's Guide to Prayer helps organize our prayer priorities so that we can pray in a practical and effective way and be confident that our petitions are covering people and issues that are important to us. Lisa has provided the framework, you get to provide the content, and the Holy Spirit will provide the power!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- ISBN-13: 9781451641820
- ISBN: 1451641826
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: Reprint