Busted The Official Book
With guitar-driven punk pop to rival top US groups like Blink 182 and Wheatus - Busted were a breath of fresh air when they burst onto the scene in 2002 with the catchy single "What I Go To School For", followed by "Year 3000". Busted aim to be the natural antidote to choreographed boy bands and this book offers a scrapbook of the group's personal rock'n'roll memorabilia, reflecting their rapid rise to fame. Surfing, shooting pool, football, gigging - a series of snapshots of life in young, bright, guitar-driven Britain in 2003. Every tale is told by the lively Busted 18-year-olds, Mattie, Charlie and James, oozing wit, style and charm. Added to the mix are exclusive photographs of the band in recording and television studios, on the road and live on stage during their first tour in May 2003.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Virgin Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781852270049
- ISBN: 1852270047
- Publication Year: 2003