Business Feel: From The Science Of Management To The Philosophy Of Leadership
Just as a good musician has a feeling for rhythm and a sports person has a feeling for the game, so a good businessperson has a well-developed sense of business feel. How do we develop our business feel? How does an understanding of business feel enhance our business judgement, our ability to trust our intuition, think on our feet, make and execute decisions? These and other questions will be answered by examining the life experiences of CEO's who are recognised for excellence in their feel for the business. The business feel of, amongst others Jack Welch, Andrew Grove, and Ricardo Semler will be explored.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9781403935922
- ISBN: 1403935920
- Publication Year: 2005