Building The Team From Inside Out: A Multi Dimensional View Of Leadership
Building the Team from the Inside-Out is a powerful book that overflows with concepts and philosophies that will build winning teams and create a happier and more personally fulfilled and enlightened life. This book is a recipe for self-mastery that Maryann intuitively inserts into the workplace. Any and every leader with an open mind should read this treasure. She believes that every relationship we have begins with the one we have with our self. She has proven that the success and harmony of any workgroup or corporation is dependent upon the mastery and resilience of its individual parts. Join Maryann on a journey of leadership development, proven through over 25 years of experience, which will change the way you look at challenge, adversity and the interconnectedness of people.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Worthy Shorts
- ISBN-13: 9781937503734
- ISBN: 1937503739
- Publication Year: 2012