Building Team Based Working: A Practical Guide To Organizational Transformation
This book gives managers and consultants practical guidance on how to build organizations that are structured around effective teamworking.This text focuses on how to build organizations that are structured around teams.Ideal for managers or consultants who are introducing team-based working into organizations.Examines the psychological and social processes that can facilitate or obstruct successful teamwork.Each chapter contains aims, activities, support materials and tools.Support materials can also be downloaded from an accompanying website.Based on evidence gathered by the authors over 20 years of practical management experience, research in organizations, and consultancy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781405106115
- ISBN: 1405106115
- Publication Year: 2003