Build A Doll's House
This is a practical guide to designing and building your ideal doll's house, with the basic design adaptable for any style or period of interest. There are tips on wiring, lighting, decorating and fitting individual mouldings. Detailed plan drawings are complemented by step-by-step sketches showing every stage of construction.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Greenbriar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780713481341
- ISBN: 071348134X
- Publication Year: 2003