Pocket Essentials is a dynamic series of books that are concise, lively, and easy to read. Packed with facts as well as expert opinions, each book has all the key information you need to know about such popular topics as film, television, cult fiction, history, and more. Bruce Springsteen grew from a disheveled, bearded singer of youthful street ballads to become the hottest name in the rock world. The resilience of the New Jersey troubadour has seen him top the album charts in four successive decades, and his epic world tours with the hard-working E Street Band are still sellouts well into the new millennium. This guide examines the growth of Bruce Springsteen's career, from the optimistic youth who wrote "Born to Run" to the respected heavyweight songwriter of today.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Old Castle
- ISBN-13: 9781903047972
- ISBN: 1903047978
- Publication Year: 2005