Bruce Springsteen: Learn From The Greats And Write Better Songs
(Book). Bruce Springsteen is one of today's great songwriters, with a style that is all his own. This book uses his work as the starting point for a master class in the art of writing powerful and successful songs. Songwriting guru Rikky Rooksby takes Springsteen's songs apart and shows how the common techniques they use can help you: structure intros, verses, choruses and bridges * write songs using anything from two to seven chords * arrange instruments for maximum effect * mimic the sound of Springsteen's chords * write lyrics that ring true and hit home. This book will change the way you listen to Springsteen's songs and revitalize the way you write your own.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Pearland
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Backbeat Books
- ISBN-13: 9780879308360
- ISBN: 0879308362
- Publication Year: 2005